Heading Out!!

I love having Saturdays off now. I miss the money but I can't beat the riding! Heading out with my "hot" cousin for a ride upstate. Pictures to follow later! Too bad Tony can't make it. It's a "solo" mission today.:ugh:

I love having Saturdays off now. I miss the money but I can't beat the riding! Heading out with my "hot" cousin for a ride upstate. Pictures to follow later! Too bad Tony can't make it. It's a "solo" mission today.:ugh:
where ya headed? "hot cousin"???? Stolen cousin perhaps?:needpics:

Okay Okay! I'm back. I won't bore you guys with the details, just snapshots! I had a great ride by the way.:tup:

First stop over in Harriman.
IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1332.jpg

Can't leave my baby out!
IMG_1334.jpg

IMG_1339.jpg

IMG_1340.jpg

IMG_1341.jpg

Now my turn at the "hair in the wind" thing
IMG_1343.jpg

Stopped over for lunch in Somers.
IMG_1345.jpg

Ice Cream! Yummy!!!
IMG_1346.jpg

I got her the BIG CONE!
IMG_1348.jpg

Exaggerated Pose over in Purdys.
IMG_1351.jpg

My Turn
IMG_1352.jpg

Horse Farm in Purdys
IMG_1355.jpg

And that was my day. I hope it was worth the wait. Thanks to my Cousin for coming along. We had a blast.

Last edited:
Oh I know guys. I'm kidding too! Besides, I didn't post EVERY picture!:sinister:

If she is actually your cousin... I would hope that is all you got for pics LMAO.

Anyways, looks like a great day! Your bike is by far my favorite Gen1 out there. I just love the colors and the combo of parts.

Thanks Geno. Yes, she's actually my first cousin and that is the only pics I have. She does like to have fun and we have that sort of relationship that we always kid around. In fact today she was waiting for guys to pass us and then look back and wave to them. She was doing that to guys along the roads as well. It was pretty funny. It gave them guys a story to bring home with them. "Hey, some fat guy had a hot chick on his bike but she was waving to me without him knowing". Hahaha! I love it. :th_smiley_rotfl2[1]

I had tol Bouross that I wasn't t going to Maine. The weather was suppose to be crap. I feel terrible about it now but I am getting to help my mom inlaw move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bud. Sorry you couldn't ride. Sometimes it's nicer to get out in the late afternoon. The sun is setting and it starts to cool off a bit. It's gonna be one of those "from Winter, straight to Summer" years again it seems. They are talking about high 80's already for Monday!

Wow Billy, she is hot! Is that OK for me to say?:confused0024:

I have a hot cousin too and she's always saying things like "I wanted to marry Norm but he was my first cousin, but if I could..." No way I want to put her on the back of my bike. Only bad things could happen, like that "Deliverance" kid in the other thread.

Back