Headlight conversion - Radiator guards?

cjbottaro

Hello,

The partshark.com conversion kit comes in two flavors: with and without radiator guards.

What's the difference? Which do I get? I have a stock 2008 FZ1.

Thanks for the help

Hello,

The partshark.com conversion kit comes in two flavors: with and without radiator guards.

What's the difference? Which do I get? I have a stock 2008 FZ1.

Thanks for the help

Well, the difference is aesthetic only, radiator covers that come with the conversion kit of partshark look better,you can use those currently on the bike, I choose to buy all the full kit and I do not regret anything :D

Well, the difference is aesthetic only, radiator covers that come with the conversion kit of partshark look better,you can use those currently on the bike, I choose to buy all the full kit and I do not regret anything :D

Cool, thanks for the info.

Do you have any pics of your bike or can you (or anyone) point me to some pics that demonstrate the difference between the two radiator guards?

I can put the covers factory, and partshark kit, so you see the difference .... how bad it recently I can do this on Saturday and that night I'll upload the photos .. so patience my friend

It's just a preference thing, I think. I ordered the kit without the guards. IF you still want more plastic on there, you can order it with the guards, or order them separately later, or turn the stock ones around (swap sides and rotate) like some do.

I don't have any close up picts right now, but I like how my looks without the plastic there. :D

Back