Hel Brake Line Group Buy!

Disco

We are offering this group buy for Hel front lines, rear lines and front and rear line kits. These are available in 16 line colors and 7 hardware colors! We also offer the murdered out Stealth lines with special black on black on black color. The combination possibilities are staggering! Go wild guys!

We cannot publicly disclose the % savings off retail, but do the following...

If you are ordering front lines or a brake line kit, enter the code “Hel Yeah” at check out and receive a NICE discount off your lines!

If you are ordering rear lines, enter the code “Heaven” at check out and receive a SWEET discount off your rear line!

You can find all the options here: https://www.cyclesector.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=hel+brake&Search.x=0&Search.y=0

If you have any questions please shoot me a PM or email [email protected]

We need to get to 15 kits to receive our discount price, so please tell your friends! Also you might need to be a little patient in getting em :)

Thanks guys!

These are great lines and I'll be ordering a set for myself. From what I have read on other forums the 15 minimun has already been reached so the discount already applies.

These lines are top quality. They are used by race teams around the world. The anodized coating on the hardware is beautiful. No flaking or chipping complaints from our customers. Very easy to install. These are 2 line race kits.

You can find reviews on many motorcycle forums. These have also been featured in 2 Wheel Tuner. The materials used are on par with Spiegler lines which are also top quality (and which we also carry.)

Back