Hello from Denmark...

Hello, im a guy from denmark, and im going to buy a FZ1N from 2007 brand new(has not been on the road yet)

Im riding a Honda CBR 600F4 PC35. But i want a more powerful bike, and the FZ1N is a very nice bike ! Love the design and the power !

Im going to Negotiate with the dealer on friday, so wish me luck :sport12:

Hello, im a guy from denmark, and im going to buy a FZ1N from 2007 brand new(has not been on the road yet)

Im riding a Honda CBR 600F4 PC35. But i want a more powerful bike, and the FZ1N is a very nice bike ! Love the design and the power !

Im going to Negotiate with the dealer on friday, so wish me luck :sport12:

The FZ1 is a awesome bike you can't go wrong, good luck with your negotiations.

Good luck with your new bike purchase. If you end up with a new bike, post pics so we can see what you got. I am still trying to decide what bike to get myself. I have family in town this week for my younger sons high school graduation so things will need to wait until Saturday before I can go check anything out.

Last edited:
Good luck. While on a 3 day ride up the coast of Northern California last week we met this guy from Denmark on a rented wing. Know him? :rolleyes:

TrinityAlpsll008.jpg

He stopped to visit with us on a backroad and then we ran into him at dinner in Fort Bragg that night. Nice guy having a good time riding Ca.

Good luck. While on a 3 day ride up the coast of Northern California last week we met this guy from Denmark on a rented wing. Know him? :rolleyes:

TrinityAlpsll008.jpg

He stopped to visit with us on a backroad and then we ran into him at dinner in Fort Bragg that night. Nice guy having a good time riding Ca.

Ah, that looks like a BMW to me. Boxer motor gives it away ( the BMW logo to). Do europeans rent Wings?, probably not and let their picture get taken .:jk:

Holy crap, did I say wing? PWD perhaps??
Let me tell you that new RT from the rear is one ulgy bike and as you can see it ain't much from the front. Having said that he made a good choice of rental bikes for the back roads of CA.

You right about them guys and Wings.:tup:

welcome fellow european and congrats with the bike....
I'd love to take my bike to Denmark, some nice sceneries and roads you've got there!
I 've been working for a few weeks in Arhus back in the early nineties and was pleazantly surprised with the country and friendly people

Hell yeah
:worship:
If I buy that FZ1-N im looking at, there will be fitted a Mivv GP Carbon Exhaust :D

But there is a lot af plan´s :D

Im realy looking forward to get a new bike... Im going to Austria and Italy in the summer.... To punish the tyres :D

Back