Hello from Singapore

Enzo

Hi all,

I'm Sylvain, frenchie FZ1S rider living in Singapore (South-East Asia, right on the equator, and not in China as many think!).
Been enjoying FZ1 for two years now after FZ6, CB400 and ER-5... Singapore might not be the best place for riding (small island, nice roads but few corners, low speed limits and heaps of speed traps) but luckily we have wide and superb Malaysia beyond the causeway! I've been touring there and up (to Thailand) many times now and these are wonderful places to discover on a bike! Warm weather, beautiful coastline, "loose" speed limits on the highways (but ssssh...) and the odd cheap trackday at the very nice Sepang international racetrack.

My bike: '07 FZ1S resprayed in black, Ermax belly pan, K&N air filter, Akra pipe, Power Commander-III, LED tail light and indicators, tail tidy, carbon chain guard, Rizoma bar ends, Acumen gear shift indic, Pazzo levers, reworked (padded) rider seat, Hel break lines.
No stickers, keep it "sober": too much deco and you become a "Jacky" as we say in French or "Ah Beng" in Singapore folklore...

V to all riders sharing the biking spirit worldwide!

Back