Hello Hello, and Hello

Hello Gentlemens, and perhaps Ladies!

I am the new kid on the block and I'll have to start with a cry for help in another thread, but thought I'd do the right thing, and at least say, Hello, so......... like the title says.
Oh and btw I am a :canada flag: neighbour

Hey Gents,

I was on the site a couple of nites ago and had realized why many of you may be thinking I'm a snobby butt head. I have yet to receive an email from this forum when I someone's responded to my thread/post. So, I wrote a bunch of posts explaining myself and today after checking back, those ones aren't here either?? WTH???

My apologies.

Hi.....and if I'm wrong, I apoligize, but I think you have to select the option to get e-mail notifications to threads if someone responds. It's in the user CP somewhere......

anywhoo, Welcome Back!
And I'm sure the bike is mostly likely tucked away for a few more months, but I saw no pictures of it.........???????

Hello Gentlemens, and perhaps Ladies!

I am the new kid on the block and I'll have to start with a cry for help in another thread, but thought I'd do the right thing, and at least say, Hello, so......... like the title says.
Oh and btw I am a :canada flag: neighbour

Welcome from another Albertan!

Welcome to the madness! Where about are you located up North?

About 3 hours north of me. Or 2,1/2 on the FZ.

Hey Gents,

I was on the site a couple of nites ago and had realized why many of you may be thinking I'm a snobby butt head. I have yet to receive an email from this forum when I someone's responded to my thread/post. So, I wrote a bunch of posts explaining myself and today after checking back, those ones aren't here either?? WTH???

My apologies.

Probably caught in the system crash.

OldSchool said:
About 3 hours north of me. Or 2,1/2 on the FZ.

Well actually,

I'd venture to say that time can be cut down significantly, although nowadays, very unwise to do so unless you've got some state of the art radar gear.

Thanks very much Gents,

Now that I've (after a year or two albeit though) finally got my settings corrected, I will not appear to be a complete snob and I will actually answer replies and questions sent to me.

Cheers.

Thanks very much Gents,

Now that I've (after a year or two albeit though) finally got my settings corrected, I will not appear to be a complete snob and I will actually answer replies and questions sent to me.

Cheers.

I thought I was ANAL!!! Two years to get your settings corrected??!! They must be near perfect by now!! :D Make sure not to touch anything!!! We don't want to see you go for another two years buddy!!! Just kidding with you of course! Glad to have you back!:Rockon:

P.S. I have two years worth of questions for you. When can I send them over?? It's 17 pages!! Hahaha!!

Just didn't want to appear to be a total KNOB as I know I certainly don't enjoy not being answered when I ask a ? on a forum. Only setting I'm referring to was the email setting one so don't worry, you're still more anal than me! LOL

I know you were joking though, but thought I'd respond, justn'case

Back