Hello mates

Bought an 08 FZ1 leftover a couple of months ago and have been happily playing ever since. I call the bike frankenstien as to the bolts used to hold on the radar detector and the sick-ons for the camera. Here is a flick I made over the last couple of comutes home. 7am after a 12hr shift, not to agressive but fun. Working on wheelies right now, doin the 7K clutch slip in first. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS1Y-0ZpWRU]YouTube - FZ1 ridehome[/ame]
Not sure if it'll post right, forum virgin.....

It was my first You-Tube post as well, I had 2 songs on the vid that made up the entire time but something about copyright laws so only one song. Have a pair of mechanics gloves but need some riding gloves and pants so I can drag a knee or two.

Welcome to the madness...:poke: good luck find a curve(s) in the state of TX to try and drag a knee....

where abouts in TX?

BroHay

North of dallas

Used to live in Rio Rancho BroHay when I worked at Intel Rode a couple times with some guys from Rising Sun motorcycle shop. Had a CBR600F2 at the time. Moved 2 Tejeras for a year and had to sell the bike when I moved to Mass. They still race up to the peak over there?

Back