Helmet cameras now deemed illegal in Victoria

Another reason to stay out of Victoria. Such a shame as there are many great roads and sights in that state but the Government, TAC and over-the-top Policing have gotten beyond ridiculous.

Yes it is.

Personally, the only camera I'd consider putting on a helmet is something like the Sena system.

I know ski helmets are different to motorcycle helmets but Michael Schumacher suffered such a serious head injury because the camera mounted on his ski helmet concentrated the impact in a small area rather than spread it.

Yes it is.

Personally, the only camera I'd consider putting on a helmet is something like the Sena system.

I know ski helmets are different to motorcycle helmets but Michael Schumacher suffered such a serious head injury because the camera mounted on his ski helmet concentrated the impact in a small area rather than spread it.

Interesting. 1st time I've hear this. I know I haven't looked into it but very little coverage.

I bet the Vic Police catch a heap this coming weekend with the interstate riders coming into town for the MotoGP. I'm driving the car across this year, but only put the Gopro on my handle bars anyway, not on my lid.

Back