Helmets are Just Plain Dangerous

If a person doesn't want to wear a helmet, no problem, however...if they end up in the hospital as a vegetable, and I as the tax payer have to foot their bill, then I have an issue.

to break this down to the lowest common denominator , if someone is hurt on a motorcycle they shouldn`t be covered because bikes are ridden by choice . cars are much safer .
:dump:

If a person doesn't want to wear a helmet, no problem, however...if they end up in the hospital as a vegetable, and I as the tax payer have to foot their bill, then I have an issue.

Pete, I love ya man, but I've heard that before. Yes it's true ,but do you really want to add all the stuff we as tax payers are paying for? No body wants to get that depressed.:mad:

If he was drunk and smashed up his car as was a veg we would still be paying for it. Nope that old argument doesn't cut it for me.

I'm just fed up with all the laws restricting our freedom.

to break this down to the lowest common denominator , if someone is hurt on a motorcycle they shouldn`t be covered because bikes are ridden by choice . cars are much safer .
:dump:

No, you clearly missed my point, I'm saying if a person is reckless and careless, without a safety net (insurance) I don't want to pay for it. If I didn't have insurance I would not ride my bike.

Perhaps the root if the issue is I am sick of paying for other people ignorance, poor judgement, and stupidity? (you can expand this to other topics too)

Pete, I love ya man, but I've heard that before. Yes it's true ,but do you really want to add all the stuff we as tax payers are paying for? No body wants to get that depressed.:mad:

If he was drunk and smashed up his car as was a veg we would still be paying for it. Nope that old argument doesn't cut it for me.

I'm just fed up with all the laws restricting our freedom.

So when is his freedom allowed to intrude on mine? If you was a drunk with no ins I'd have the same issue; I'm tired of paying for stupid people. If I've had too much I take a cab. There is almost always a clear response to other people's poor decisions.

And it almost always begins with, "Hey Bubba! Watch this!"

In the Army individual accountability is stressed to each Soldier, without that the team fails as a whole. That is what is lacking.

Back