Help me find this helmet please

Hi guys have any of you seen one of these in in a shop in Aus?

001-5.jpg

It would go just so right with my retro kit. Saw a girl today at Kulnura said she got it from MAW I think but their website does not list Aria and I can't find it anywhere else.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot, I just got one in twisted yellow and just ordered my retro kit. So I will not rest till I obtain this holy grail of helmets thanks to you.

Thanks a lot, I just got one in twisted yellow and just ordered my retro kit. So I will not rest till I obtain this holy grail of helmets thanks to you.
You have an advantage, I have to find one in Aus. As we have to have an Aus standards sticker or it's illegal. You can source one worldwide I think.
PS The white is also pearl to match the retro kit!

Arai dont even have this colour scheme on their website,do you know what model helmet it is? You might be able to special order it through MAW or Bike Biz. If you cant find one, you could always get yours air brushed.

Arai dont even have this colour scheme on their website,do you know what model helmet it is? You might be able to special order it through MAW or Bike Biz. If you cant find one, you could always get yours air brushed.
Yep been checking since I got home! I think I'm going to be stalking the girl that had this helmet! It was an Aria Vector and I thought she said it was an "Eddie Lawson" But he wore Shoei? I thought great at the time, now i'm headbutting the wall!!
PS She also only paid $500 for it (this is Australia where we usually pay twice as much for everything)!!

Last edited:
Yep not cheap but I think they are a good lid.
I have a rx7, Have you had a Arai before? I lot of people hate the visor mechanism for taking the visor off and on but if you practice its easy. Here is a vid I think its the best one I have seen.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bIY1O2UArg&feature=related"]The Service Pavilion Arai Helmet Shield Changing Video - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks Had one a long time ago. The girl that had the helmet I want said its easy when you get the knack of it. Looks that way. She must have bought hers on special as she paid $500 not $650. I wish I knew where to buy Aus Standards Stickers!

Last edited:
Yep thought I'll have to go and try some out 1st. No good looking good if it rattles around on ya head. Usually find a size in most brands though, I think I have a very round head albeit small.

Discontinued Line No longer available in Australia!

Damn got the reply from Cassons so unless I can find one left over in a shop that fits, no deal for me :tdown:

Just grab one from the states mate...I bought a Shoei nearly 3 years ago from the states and have never had a non sticker issue.
Unless you plan on taking it to the track, you'll be fine.

There's also insurance issues if you are cleaned up and suffer a head injury. Not planning on that but if you give an insurance company an out they'll use it.

Back