High Rise Clip Ons

IMO unsafe. If you need bars that rise that much, you bought the wrong bike. I would think differently if there were less bolts to loosen up.

I've seen those risers before. Notice any change in vibration using them. You've also got the 10mm drop on the forks.

I've seen those risers before. Notice any change in vibration using them. You've also got the 10mm drop on the forks.
Change in vibes?, no its the same. I definitely would have noticed a difference either way. The bike came with the drop , so when I redid my forks I just went back with it. The backs been lowered too. It's nice to have both feet flat on the ground when I stop. I'm changing the handlebars to aluminum. I read aluminum bars transmits vibes less than steel. And carbon fiber even less. Let a friend ride it, and he dropped when he stopped and his foot slipped cause his thick wife leanest far over and he couldn't hold it.

Change in vibes?, no its the same. I definitely would have noticed a difference either way. The bike came with the drop , so when I redid my forks I just went back with it. The backs been lowered too. It's nice to have both feet flat on the ground when I stop
I'm getting shorter as I age. At least an inch. I need one of those hang upside down gravity things or some growth hormone.

My bike came with 1 up and back risers and rizoma bars. Im 6ft2 and losing the riser made the bike soo comfy for me. If anyone wants the risers just send me a pm.

Ive also had numerous back operations. Rocking stock dry discs for now. My neck fusion is more of a concern now, the disc under c5 is bulging.

Back