Hit by a car.

Sunday morning a gentleman pulled out right in front of me from the left. I knew I had a large shoulder and swerved to avoid the collision. Only to have the gentleman turn right into his drveway. Fun, fun, fun. He stated he never saw me. Doing good and now to pimp out my FZ and get her back on the road.

just north of elkhart. He was an 81 year old man. Never saw me. My leg is structurally reinforced with plates and rods. Sore everywhere.

Last edited:
just north of elkhart. He was an 81 year old man. Never saw me. My leg is structurally reinforced with plates and rods. Sore everywhere.

Your leg is NOW reinforced with plates and rods? Or was it already? Sounds like a very unfriendly get off!

Sounds like you'll be ok though...glad to hear.

I had someone pull almost the same thing on me the other day, except I'm pretty sure they did it intentionally. They put on their left blinker, slowed down, and then immediately turned right when I started to edge up on their right.

I was careful enough to not get smashed, but had I been driving faster or paying less attention, I would have ended up in your situation. Cagers are dicks :(

Get well soon!

yes, my leg is now reinforced with mucho metal. Some lady came running up right away freaking out. I had to calm her down and tell her "I'm good, chill out." lol. My bones were sticking out the side of my leg.

Oh yes, recently had the old man in a floppy hat turn left in front of me at an intersection in McKinney. I had enough time to slow up a bit and swerve to the back of his car, I ended up in the left turn lane he just vacated facing the wrong way, folks saw what happened and stopped to let me get turned back around. Scared the hell out of me for sure. I was do close I even remember what his face looks like. He just kept going like nothing happened. While I spent the next mile having a minor meltdown. :) Heal fast, glad things weren't worse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was seconds after the accident. I wanted to jump up and pick up my bike but then I looked at my leg and decided I wasnt gonna try to get up. lol. I took my helmet off, calmed the crazy lady down. texted my fiancee, and called my son. Multitasking. lol

Back