Hotter than hell out there, but...

Shag

532321_4255597955018_1553274078_n.jpg

My motorcycle it's my everyday driver so I understand what you mean. After a few hours, the asphalt absorts the heat from the sun and you can feel it radiating off the road.
LOL
Kind of like being cooked in an oven.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Heat

I feel bad for all those people out in Kansas. It was 115 degrees there! The Mojave desert was only 108!

A few years back, I spent some time in Broken Hill, NSW, Oz and it was over 140 degrees Fahrenheit every day for a week. I think the max was 147. Birds and animals were dying but it was not due to lack of water, it was due to their blood overheating.

Thankfully, there was zero humidity.

A few years back, I spent some time in Broken Hill, NSW, Oz and it was over 140 degrees Fahrenheit every day for a week. I think the max was 147. Birds and animals were dying but it was not due to lack of water, it was due to their blood overheating.

Thankfully, there was zero humidity.

Know what you mean!! I've "done time" working in the mining industry east of Broken Hill at Cobar, NSW - like hell on earth!! But the money was good!
I hear of extreme storms, heat and fire in the US at the moment. Stay cool!! Cheers.

Last edited:
Back