i need your help

my bike when accelerated to more than 4000rpm, it is as if you were in neutral and then accelerates and so on, the other problem that when I turn off ea throws some water on the floor.

My bike is a Fz1 mod 2006

Thanks i need your help

my bike when accelerated to more than 4000rpm, it is as if you were in neutral and then accelerates and so on, the other problem that when I turn off ea throws some water on the floor.

Thanks i need your help

Sounds like you need a new clutch.
Teh water thing No Idea. Hard to say you didnt give much to go on.

Thanks i need your help
I check the coolant when the bike is hot,then fill to the max line on bottle,coolant can drop down to at least half way between the min and max lines when cold. I do this with all my vehicles as I find if I fill to the max line when cold it usually only spits it out anyway

Thanks i need your help

The first mess is most likely due to a worn clutch, the second you should tell us where the water came from, and how much of it comes out.

Back