Ibuds - Improve your IPod earbuds

OK guys - I know that some people love there Ipod Earbuds but I absolutely HATE THEM!!! They hurt my ears plane and simple. I have always been more fond of the soft earbuds that mold to your inner ear.
I came across this product at the cellphoneshop.net.
IMAG0108.jpg

I had really high hopes for this product because of my hatred for the stock earbuds. I was hoping for a nice sound fit like a Skull Candy or one of the better ~ cheaper earbuds. What I found was a kind of cheap feeling squishy earbud that is not as good as the lower tier earbuds.
I can't say that these earbuds improve sound as much as help cancel outside noise. They do this by forming the familiar seal that the soft earbuds typcially ensure. However, they have a HUGE problem: They flat out do not stay in place. LOL These little suckers fall off the stock earbud anytime you move them. This is a pretty easy fix. LOL I'm the absolute king of super glue and I'm considering pulling out the good stuff to solve this little dilemma. :) Overall ~ These things are pretty poor quality and have a cheap feel to them. However, if you hate your stock earbuds and they are just sitting in a drawer ~ I would recommend this solution. Especially for the price. I would give it 3 out 5 stars and I would recommend it to a friend as long as they hate what they have. If you love your stock earbuds ~ don't waste your $4.
Pros: PRICE$$$$$ It is definately more comfortable. Maybe a little noise
reduction because it allows the earbuds to fit tightly in your ear canal.
Cons: They come off!!! A LOT!!! LOL Like I said ~ this is easily fixed.
Kind of a cheap feel but HEY!! It's $4!!!?!?!!?!
IMAG0109.jpg

IMAG0110.jpg

I've tried a few products like this but at $99.00 the Bose buds are awesome. They sound terrific and come with a few different size ear inserts. Well worth the coin.

Back