Ignition keys ecu

Hey. I have an 2006. Was stolen, recovered. Can get the red key, 2 black keys off owner. However, the tank cap is missing, and ignition barrel damaged with all wires clipped.. Can I get replacement 2006 -2014 Tank cap, ignition barrel, and have made to fit my keys ? Or have to get another ECU + new set keys? Any help appreciated!@

Ooohhh . Ok your best option if you can is 're solder ignition wires if you can . Your gonna need the keys for the bike as they are programmed to ecu . Tank cap can be purchased with a seperate key . I think you can get the imobiliser programmed out of the bike aswell. There is a company in Wales I think does this. Other than that it's buy another complete set off a breaker. Most of the ones I have seen don't come with red key. So if you loose your key your stuffed. Although that company in Wales reckons they can 're programme another set including red. ..

Ok thanks.. the barrel looks pretty mashed up, and they have hacked into ignition barrel with what looks angle grinder. I think I'll pull it off and confirm beyond repair. Hopefully there's a way to use the original keys, ECU and just use different key for tank, seat. Will report cause couldn't really find this answer!

The black plastic bit around the ignition switch is your pickup for the chip in the key I believe . That's the bit you really need. . Apparently the American version doesn't have the imobiliser. It's just get a key cut. I'm nearly sure I read that ..

Ok there's light at end of tunnel , maybe! A guy can use a replacement immobilizer , and code to my original red key. $600 AUD. Don't know if that includes the replacement barrel . The thieves stole the fuel pump and top of airbox!!

You'd love to catch the thieving @# ers. My two bikes are locked in the garage . Which in turn is down my driveway locked behind two other gates. Guarded by an 8 stone akita.

This is kinda related, but maybe a new post needed? Let me know!. I need to remove ecu and few ignition leads. What's the trick to these 2? Never seen before.. thanks!!

Attachments

• 20201114_185545.jpg
    20201114_185545.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • 20201114_185552.jpg
    20201114_185552.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20201114-185842_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201114-185842_Chrome.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 5
Back