I'm new here!

I'm new and just registered the other day and want to say Hi. Just call me old Joe. If any body is interested I go out Sundays to ride with group of guys from Ocala, FL. to Brooksville, FL. I'ts a nice ride and we have great time.

Well Hello Old Joe!! You got Billy here from New York. Welcome to the group. Your gonna have a great time here. Post some shots of your bike if you get a chance. It would be nice to see it. I really envy you Joe. We gotta wait another 5 or 6 weeks before we can start riding. It really sucks the big one! Welcome again. Have a great weekend. Billy.

Welcome Joe.
Hope you enjoy the forum. You'll get tips for this and that and see some interesting shots of other bikes. What's the temps been down there. I'm temporarily in Gulf Shore and it's been pretty nippy up here. Yesterday was the first day warm enough to ride in a while. By the way, I'm 59 how old is old Joe?

Hello Joe, welcome
I'm from the philadelphia area and I'm so sick of the cold I might drive down and go for a ride with ya.

new Fz1 owner

Hi from Belfast Northern ireland im new here to the forum just bought myself a new shiny black Fz1 unfortunatly we are snowed in here at the minute so only have 50 miles on her roll on the spring. will post a pic of the beasty in a day or so. keep her shiny side up. ;) Fred600

I'm new and just registered the other day and want to say Hi. Just call me old Joe. If any body is interested I go out Sundays to ride with group of guys from Ocala, FL. to Brooksville, FL. I'ts a nice ride and we have great time.
hello and welcome old joe!!

Joe, Welcome. I am new myself. I live in South Florida. So if you are coming this way for a ride let me know. Don't see to many FZ1 bikes down here.

Back