I'm too damn short for my fz1n. My options?

Why do you feel you need to have both feet flat on the ground at the same time? I have a 30in inseam, ride a gen 1 and when I come to a stop I only drop my left foot and keep my right on the peg so I can hold the rear brake while stopped, freeing up my hands if needed.

I was taught this was the proper way to be at a stop. It allows you to have the clutch slightly engaged just before the light turns green so when you are ready to go you just pick up one foot, no need to drag both toes behind you like a squid.

Why do you feel you need to have both feet flat on the ground at the same time? I have a 30in inseam, ride a gen 1 and when I come to a stop I only drop my left foot and keep my right on the peg so I can hold the rear brake while stopped, freeing up my hands if needed.

I was taught this was the proper way to be at a stop. It allows you to have the clutch slightly engaged just before the light turns green so when you are ready to go you just pick up one foot, no need to drag both toes behind you like a squid.

I don't feel the need have both feet flat on the ground at the same time. & and still can't even with lowering lol! Unfortunately I just have short legs lol!

If you ever feel the need to lower your FZ1, go ride a supermoto and you'll cure that desire instantly. ;)

smallest-e-bike2_zps2d96e9d7.jpg

Back