Incredible ALMOST crash!

LOL
I'm sure that this has been posted before but I didn't see it when I ran a search so I thought I would share it with everyone. Even if you have seen it, it's one of those videos that is still amazing no matter how many times you see it.
Sorry for the poor quality. I couldn't find a better version.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9prlNss3OwY&feature=related]YouTube - Lucky biker[/ame]

Not quite the same, but I've done similar on a dirt bike. Full stretch handstand on the bars, teetering:teeter: at 80km/h for what felt like a week...lol...while I looked down at the front wheel. Bruised my shins up trying to stop my knackers shmackin' the tank when I came back down...lol.

I got back to the car park, and this dude who was behind me came over for a conversation, and man was I embarassed:eek:...right up until he mentioned the fact that the gap between my butt hitting the seat, and the rooster tail starting up again off the rear tire was almost imperceptible.:Rockon:

Not quite the same, but I've done similar on a dirt bike. Full stretch handstand on the bars, teetering:teeter: at 80km/h for what felt like a week...lol...while I looked down at the front wheel. Bruised my shins up trying to stop my knackers shmackin' the tank when I came back down...lol.

I got back to the car park, and this dude who was behind me came over for a conversation, and man was I embarassed:eek:...right up until he mentioned the fact that the gap between my butt hitting the seat, and the rooster tail starting up again off the rear tire was almost imperceptible.:Rockon:

WOW!
I'm glad you hung on brother!

This was back about 10 years, and I did have a helmet on at least...lol...back when I was a youngun, I never even bothered with that for dirt bike riding.

I was talking to a beautiful girl in Texas when I bought my first bike. We were both dating someone so there was just this low vibe of attraction between us. In fact we had both said that if we were both single .........
While I was showing her my bike she revealed that she rode dirt bikes when she was growing up. Needless to say I found that INCREDIBLY SEXY!! LMAO!!! She added "I had a real bad wreck and got hurt pretty bad." I foolishly asked "What happened?" LOL She reached up and pulled out her 5 front teeth and showed them to me!!!!!:hellno: I was floored!!! I couldn't believe my eyes as I looked at this smoking hot motorcycle chick become this toothless woman.
LMAO!!! She simply put her teeth back in and walked back inside. HAHAHA!!!

I was talking to a beautiful girl in Texas when I bought my first bike. We were both dating someone so there was just this low vibe of attraction between us. In fact we had both said that if we were both single .........
While I was showing her my bike she revealed that she rode dirt bikes when she was growing up. Needless to say I found that INCREDIBLY SEXY!! LMAO!!! She added "I had a real bad wreck and got hurt pretty bad." I foolishly asked "What happened?" LOL She reached up and pulled out her 5 front teeth and showed them to me!!!!!:hellno: I was floored!!! I couldn't believe my eyes as I looked at this smoking hot motorcycle chick become this toothless woman.
LMAO!!! She simply put her teeth back in and walked back inside. HAHAHA!!!

Toothlessness can have its advantages:eek5::innocent::th_smiley_rotfl2[1]...lol

Toothlessness can have its advantages:eek5::innocent::th_smiley_rotfl2[1]...lol

+1...... I thought you were going to say you left your current girl for her at that instant.

We hear this a lot in Texas...
"I just met a beautiful girl and she got all her teeth. She keeps 'em in her pocket but she gots 'em all!"

Back