Is it Possible

Well if you're worried about buying it form overseas then get this one for a little more money:

Yamaha FZ1 Clear LED Brake Tail Light Integrated Turn Signals 06-07 FZ 1000 | eBay

By the way I've purchased plenty of things from overseas and have never had any issues. And yes you can hook up just the tail/brake light section of the light. The turn signals require separate wiring to activate. On my bike I have the integrated turn signals as well as the factory turn signals hooked up.

Well if you're worried about buying it form overseas then get this one for a little more money:

Yamaha FZ1 Clear LED Brake Tail Light Integrated Turn Signals 06-07 FZ 1000 | eBay

By the way I've purchased plenty of things from overseas and have never had any issues. And yes you can hook up just the tail/brake light section of the light. The turn signals require separate wiring to activate. On my bike I have the integrated turn signals as well as the factory turn signals hooked up.

Oh kool! Didn't realize I can have both the integrated T/S and have factory T/S operable at the same time.

Oh kool! Didn't realize I can have both the integrated T/S and have factory T/S operable at the same time.

Yea, installation is pretty simple (at least on the one I have). Plug integrated tail/brake light into stock harness using the light bulb socket. Then there will be a cable for each blinker (L & R sides) that you connect to the "hot" side of each stock blinker using whatever connectors you'd like. I chose to hardwire mine to the factory harness and solder the wires in place.

Back