jockanese

bauz69

just to say hiya fae bonny scotland , checked out the site and i like what i see ,
will need to get my kids to upload bike pic's as am terrible with computers ! lol
bauz

Welcome to the Forum! Good Group and good knowledge base that is growing daily!

sidenote: any chance of having some pictures of the Scottish Highlands?

Vacation Destinations (hopefully before I depart):
1) Australia
2)Scotland

Adam

scottish highlands

cheers matey , photos of GLENCOE attached. these where taken on wed , as you can see it still bloody freezing in jock land !and as you can see we even let harleyfergusons out to play ! lol hope the photos load as am usless with computers .:(
bauz

3rd picture is now my desktop background. Down right GORGEOUS! :drools:

You on the left/right of first picture or behind the camera?

Adam

bonnie scotland

Glad you liked the snaps mate , i am the taller fat lad on the right 45 and feeling older every day lolup
Over in the US quite a lot working in and around the gulf and your weather is much better than jock weather but there's not enough mountains or bends ! lol
BAUZ

Well, I live in a dry/arid environment and after seeing all kinds of Green on a recent vacation to Hawaii, I could get use to the change of scenery for a period of time.

On the Big Island, they have 11 of the 13 of the climate types. Truth be told, we fell in love with a little town, Waimea that had rolling, lush green hills and was always overcast with rainfall throughout the day. So, it reminds me of what you see on a daily basis.

Adam

Back