Just found my FZ what next

I never read (or don't remember the details) of the bike being stolen, but from where I sit, here is my suggestion. If bike was titled in your name, you are the owner. Go take it for a ride and don't come back. If that's not an option, look at it, VERIFY its is 100% your old bike, and do 1 of two things

1st, call cops and let them know it is it. You have the title and the vins match and get them there ASAP.

2nd - its a long shot, but tell the seller its your old bike that was stolen. Sounds like he didn't steal it. Tell him to hand it over and that is the end of it, or cops will be there quick because you have a friend who is eye shot away waiting for a signal to call or not. Guy probably knows its stolen and doesn't want issues with police.

Sorry to hear that Johnny, are the police just not interested in helping? Too low on the priority list? I can only imagine how frustrated you are, hopefully everything will work out in the end.

I don't think the ad is even anywhere for it.

Unfortunately its probably over. Otherwise, the only way you'll get the cops there is if you tell them you need an officer there because you're going to go try to recover it yourself...they'll show up.

Back