just wanted to say hi. "HI"

Hello people, I just bought an 09 FZ1, its my second bike,
I only been rideing for about a year. I'm from the Philadelphia
area, so the 50 miles i have put on the bike have been painfully
cold. I'm just looking forward to some actual good rides. For
now I will make do by talking to you nuts.

Whats up Spin! Welcome to the club. I know what you mean brother. I got my FZ late in the season, October to be exact. I was able to put 1,000 miles on her before it had gotten too cold to ride. Now when we have good days, I still won't ride because of all the road salt. Its a killer on a clean bike. Post some pics of your new ride and welcome again. By the way, you got Billy here from New York. Take care.

Welcome aboard Spin. Be careful in that cold weather riding. When it gets really cold you can have reduced dexterity in your legs and arms/hands. I've ridden in Northern Michigan when I got caught in really cold evenings after the sun went down. Lost feeling in my legs and didn't know if I could put my legs down when I stoped. I did in the end but I could barely walk.. Have a great time and riding weather isn't that far off

Welcome

Welcome to the forum Spin. You got yourself one very powerful bike. Have fun with it, but by all means respect it, especially since you have been riding for only about a year.

HI there Spin....welcome from this Belgian guy. I'm in same boat here, bought my FZ1 Fazer Okt last year, just rode 2000k on it (yes through the salt) (hope it get's off) (it should go easy as I put protective spray on before I took it out to ride)
Absolutely, enjoy the bike with respect....and it'll put a big :D on you rface

Spin welcome to the group! I am relatively new and have learned a bunch from the various posts in the forum.
As for me, our group is going for our regular weekend ride tomorrow. It should be a cool 65 degrees when we leave. Get to ride year round here in S. Florida. Just have to watch out for the 90 year old cagers that can't see over the steering wheel.

Trailer those bikes down guys and lets have an FZ1 ride across the state. :D

hello and welcome on board mate!:)

Back