Lee Parks - Total Control

Did the Level 1. Had a great time. Learnt a lot. Fixed a few chinks in my body positioning. Dragged a peg, toe and knee.

Highly recommended!

Looking forward to the Level 2.

A pic - setting up for the corner just before the knee drag:

Here are mine taken by David himself:

5589543583_d1264fa44e_b.jpg

5590134654_cc40a8fdd8_b.jpg

Last edited:
How much did the class cost? I attend a 2 day camp with the California Superbike School this past October and loved it. I would like to do levels 3 & 4 this year but its not cheap.

That's what I've been missing all these months! A group to hold my bike while I turn! Actually he came over to our club last month and I bought his total control book, the class sounds awesome. His new book on suspension is like drinking from a fire hose.

That's what I've been missing all these months! A group to hold my bike while I turn! Actually he came over to our club last month and I bought his total control book, the class sounds awesome. His new book on suspension is like drinking from a fire hose.

Does that mean I shouldn't read it?

Well I only bought the total control book, the suspension book is EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about suspension and then some, personally I would just rather have someone who knows what they're doing (not me) set it up for me :)

I think it all comes from feel. Once you start to interpret the feel of whats going on underneath you you can than adjust to your liking. I don't think I recognized this until I did CSS and discovered I was choking the bike and fighting things that are natural for a motorcycle to do for example unless your relaxed on the bars how do you know what the front is doing if your tring to over control it. Is the issue you or the bike. CSS was pretty amazing.

Back