Left side engine cover stator cover

Mine is crackedand being held together by jb weld. Leaks oil so I need new one

Thanks.

Hey I sent you message about a spare cover I will have come this April check it out and let me know. It's a silver cover on my 2003 FZ1 SPRC I recently bought a black one the right colour I neeeded one quick and the the silver one was available, it onhas 1 month of riding on it. My bike doesn't come out of storage until April 20/2010. $65.00 and I'll take care of the shipping! Anyway I left you a message.

NJFZ1, what did you punch in at ebay to come up with this listing? Seems I never find the 'cool' stuff, I always put in 'FZ1' in either 'Motorcycles', 'parts and accessories', or 'all of ebay motors' and I still seem to miss stuf like this? what gives budy?

Ahh the little secrets of searching on eBay...

To tell you the truth I am not sure what I searched for, but it was probably just FZ1 or FZ 1. However I always check the option for Include Store Inventory under Preferences ---> Buying Format. You'll see that option on the left hand side of the screen if you scroll down a bit once your search items come up. I also always search on All of eBay. Otherwise, you might miss something that was posted in the wrong category. Have fun searching...

Back