Eric Lawson

Hey guys i didnt abandon the forum, i could not log in. For what ever reason even with what i knew was correct password/user name my friggin computer just would not allow me back in, i think all computers secretly hate me, ha....anyways after having to change password and so on i found my way back, i know ive missed out on a ton of good stuff im sure of....SOOOO i do have tire question, has anyone ever used a sport tire for front and touring tire on rear of same make of course. I just wondered being i usually wear my back tire long before the front could i go with a softer compound sticky tire on front and the longer treadlife touring tire on the back? In theory they would wear about the same and what is the harm or danger in doing this??? Just curious if anyone has done this?:sport12:

Welcome back :D Personally I don't have any experience with running different tire types front and rear, but I think most would recommend against it. Not sure what tires you're currently running, but it sounds like a dual (or triple) compound touring tire is what you need. Maybe something like the Bridgestone BT-023 or the Michelin Pilot Road 2CT (or new Pilot Road 3).

Back