Looking for jacket advice (non leather)

I am looking for suggestions for a jacket. I had a Honda jacket that I just sold on Craigslist. I really liked the jacket but you know, it was a Honda jacket and it had Honda emblems etc. Yes,l I had a Honda at one time. Most people probably did not even know I was riding an FZ1 with a Honda jacket, but I wanted something else.

I am looking for a jacket that has the following:

Zip out liner warm enough to wear when its 40F.
Water resistant
Fabric, non leather, I want to be able to wash it.

If you have suggestions, I would like to hear them.

Thanks.

What size are you? I have some jackets in leather and non-leather, mesh and non-mesh. They are non-motocyle specific, in other words, Alpinestars or other. Most are in blacks and grays. I just want to get rid of them. Let me know.

Just got the FirstGear Kilimanjaro jacket last night. I rode to work with it today (38F). I like the jacket a lot. It has a nice liner and lots of pockets and venting capabilities. Thanks for the recommendation. :shine:

Nice to hear you got something that works!

I hear a lot of good things about that jacket!

What size are you? I have some jackets in leather and non-leather, mesh and non-mesh. They are non-motocyle specific, in other words, Alpinestars or other. Most are in blacks and grays. I just want to get rid of them. Let me know.

I am not sure is you saw my last post, but I just recently purchased a new jacket.

Is what i just bought with some gloves.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Scorpion-Textile-Motorcycle-XXL-Tall-2XL-Tall/dp/B002JQ9554]Amazon.com: Scorpion Hat Trick Mens Textile Mesh Motorcycle Jacket Black Phantom XXL-Tall 2XL-Tall: Automotive[/ame]

Back