Love is great!!!!

LOL I love how this wife laughingly throws the butter at him after she causes this bone crunching fall. LMAO!!!!! Isn't love great!?!?!?!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx7CRlYiR2A]YouTube - Buttered Bathroom Floor Prank[/ame]

I thought I was the only one that sang that song in the shower! LOL

Bad enough how many people die from stepping out of the shower. She could have Murdered him.

LOL
That is true!!! I have almost bought the farm due to baby oil!!!! I hate that stuff!!!! I have hit the floor more than once because the X decided to use that in the bathtub. :wilynily:

Makes me wonder if they have something going back and forth where he does something to trick her and he is getting payback, that could have ended a lot worse.

Either way, this moron could have killed her husband and incriminated herself in the process. Doing this with porcelain and ceramic tiles everywhere is not a bright move. Whats next, a pair of scissors in the sofa cushion?! My payback video would have been me, hiding in the bushes in front of the house, videotaping the process server ringing the bell and serving her with divorce papers! Now thats funny!

Either way, this moron could have killed her husband and incriminated herself in the process. Doing this with porcelain and ceramic tiles everywhere is not a bright move. Whats next, a pair of scissors in the sofa cushion?!

Take it easy cowboy.....don't be stressing on me now. :looseit:

I think it was staged but for some reason I laughed. IDK???
There are a ton of these types of videos floating around. People make them and send them to sites like Break.com. The winner of video contests (or just videos that get posted on the site) get paid XXXX amount of cash. That is good motivation. :D
Here is the most famous husband and wife team. SHE IS SMOKING HOT!!!!! and these 2 go back and forth with each other. Here is the first video. I enjoy watching the girl more than anything else!!!

Sorry but I just cannot find a way to embed videos from Break.

Watch Mad Wife Surprises Husband at Breakfast Video | Break.com

Here is her revenge:

Watch Mad Wife Surprises Husband at Breakfast Video | Break.com

It goes back and forth on Break. LOL There are some really creative ones.

Hot Girl Freaks Out At Head*Video

Last edited:
Back