Lower Fairing Hardware

CBXR

Hi ,
I purchased a Gen 1 lower faring awhile back, it came with out the hardware. I have fabricated some brackets, but i am missing the round disk's at the bottom front area and the metal pieces. does anyone have a pair they are willing to sell.
Many Thanks.

FZ1riderNY has a line on someone who may still have them available in mass quantities. Maybe even hardware also????

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hi ,
I purchased a Gen 1 lower faring awhile back, it came with out the hardware. I have fabricated some brackets, but i am missing the round disk's at the bottom front area and the metal pieces. does anyone have a pair they are willing to sell.
Many Thanks.

Let me look in the garage tomorrow. I may have given the bag of hardware to Pilot8127 when he bought the bike. I know I may of had an extra disc or two. If not you can contact the same place I got my hardware from. Here is the screenshot of the actual email. Just email them and they will help you out.

Hardware.jpg

In the meantime, I'll check tomorrow. I just got upstairs from being in the garage all day with my back out and it just hurts too much to go back down, otherwise I would.

Hey, Many thanks for the information , i have been in contact and Patrick has sent me the pieces at no charge. I would say their customer relations are fantastic.

Back