manxman

Hi,
New to this site....2008 FZ1-S.
Just moved from Spain to Bulgaria and due to adverse weather have not had chance to ride it here yet.
Have noticed that the roads here are VERY bumpy,and I do mean VERY!!!!
I weigh 10 and a half stone and 5 feet seven inches tall (or small)!!!, has anyone any advice for suspension settings, tyres by the way are Dunlop Qualifiers...any input much appreciated

Hi,
New to this site....2008 FZ1-S.
Just moved from Spain to Bulgaria and due to adverse weather have not had chance to ride it here yet.
Have noticed that the roads here are VERY bumpy,and I do mean VERY!!!!
I weigh 10 and a half stone and 5 feet seven inches tall (or small)!!!, has anyone any advice for suspension settings, tyres by the way are Dunlop Qualifiers...any input much appreciated

Welcome Manxman! Glad you made it to the site. I'd say your tires are just fine. Your suspension settings would have to be looked at. Are they set to Factory Specs? If someone had the bike prior to you they may have changed some settings. At 142 lbs, I'd say your on the "lighter" side of the spectrum (God Bless You), so if the settings had been changed for someone heavier than you, they may need to be backed off a bit. Are you worried about a harsher ride or being able to soak up the bumps??

Back