Marc Márquez to Join Francesco Bagnaia in The Ducati Lenovo Team Until 2026

Safe bet. He's a well known talent making a good comeback on less capable equipment. He hasn't lost any of his desire to win. Now just stay healthy.

Ducati has done so much poopooing on Jorge Martin it makes me sad. I really hope Jorge takes the Championship this year and next.
They definitely unloaded on him, to the point where i think he will be the one riding recklessly. That would be awesome if he cleaned everyone's clocks.

They definitely unloaded on him, to the point where i think he will be the one riding recklessly. That would be awesome if he cleaned everyone's clocks.
The rest of this season will be the defining moment in his Career - if he is really one of the greats he will double down under the pressure and get a few more wins and take the points.

Or he will crumble.

Last weekend he lost the pace at the end of the race and let the Beast by - he could have pushed super hard to not do that and crashed out - instead he collected important points.

I look forward to the day when other manufacturers are competitive. Don't appreciate effectively one brand racing when there is so much talent in the pack.

I look forward to the day when other manufacturers are competitive. Don't appreciate effectively one brand racing when there is so much talent in the pack.
I think KTM and Aprilla are right there with Ducati - just lacking the Talent to make best use of those bikes.

But yes Ducati has a big advantage over Honda and Yamaha for sure and a slight advantage over Aprilla and KTM.

I think Ducati are still significantly ahead of the others, but it sure could be interesting for the rest of the year and into next.
They definitely spent way more on r&d way earlier than everyone else.

So when are pneumatic valves gonna trickle down? Probably when they swap to 2t !

Back