Met a deer on my back road loop this morning!

I'm careful and I hate Amazon almost as much as I hate Facebook, so I use eBay (not that eBay is really any better).
I despise fb and google for dumping multiple hundreds of millions into swaying a election. So i killed my accounts with them. How anyone can willingly be on fb knowing what they do with your info and how they spend the money earned from your info is beyond me. I'll be a bad guy for my stance any day.

In telling my ex what happened, she asked "Do you think accelerating would've been better?" After a moment of consideration, I thought yeah, it probably would've gotten me ahead of the deer fast enough that we would not have collided. To bad I've conditioned myself to brake asap when I feel I'm in an emergency situation...

Nice save. I hit a deer carcass a couple of years ago on the highway @ 3:45am while going 'considerably' faster than I should have. Lost my phone from the Ram Mount and my EzPass but I stayed upright somehow. State trooper who found what was left of the phone was astonished I didn't crash

Forget the bike, glad you're not injured!

I'd normally avoid no name Amazon/eBay parts but for that price it's definitely worth a try. I've broken two radiators in the past in my dirt bike days and back then there weren't cheap Amazon options so I ended up having them repaired/straightened for under $100 each time. I was very surprised how they came out considering how mangled they were to start. I don't recall the exact company I used (I think they advertised in the back of Dirt Bike magazine at the time) but a quick search just now showed several companies doing this for similar prices, under $100.

Had to make the radiator decision after my last get off a couple years ago. Went with used on Ebay with video of bike running $70 with hoses and fan attached. I could have bought new Chinese after market Gen 1 unit on the Bay for the same money. Mine's holding up well, but I'll follow how your's holds up in case I ever need another.

Boggles the mind that they can make them and ship them from China for the same money as used.

Back