might sell my fz1

phatjoe

Well guys its sad to say but I think I might sell my 07 fz1. I think I need a cruiser im just to big and need something bigger. Did alot of work to my bike sad to let it go. If anyone might know soneone interested please let me know bike is in NY. 07 with 2300 miles. Cobalt blue with full front fairing. Blue led neons two bro exhaust. Custom seats block off plates and more. Anyone have a idea what I can get for it with everything

Well guys its sad to say but I think I might sell my 07 fz1. I think I need a cruiser im just to big and need something bigger. Did alot of work to my bike sad to let it go. If anyone might know soneone interested please let me know bike is in NY. 07 with 2300 miles. Cobalt blue with full front fairing. Blue led neons two bro exhaust. Custom seats block off plates and more. Anyone have a idea what I can get for it with everything

You'll be better off returning it to.stock and selling parts separate. You could always go with a vmax

Last edited:
07 with 2300 miles on it? You must do more modding than riding. Hell I bought my 07 New Apr 2010 and it has 26,xxx mles on it.

I have a cruiser too, you'll miss the rush of a sportbike regardless of how you feel now :). GL with the sale.

if youre thinking youre too big for the fz1 and want a cruiser get yourself a triumph rocket, its a big ol 2300 150 hp 150 tq powerhouse you wont miss the power of the fz too bad, though it is a few hundred lbs heavier you may miss the easy handling. that's my other ride and the newer ones have a bit more tq to.

Back