Monster Energy Supercross - Cowboys Stadium

We took a trip this weekend to the Metro-plex and caught the Supermoto races at Cowboy Stadium. It was amazing!!!
If you have never been to a Supermoto I would say that is something to add to your list of things to do. It was a lot of fun and a great all around show. Seeing these guys jump 50ft in the air and generally flying around the track was a blast. Great announcers, awesome track and contact that resembled body checks - sprinkle some pyrotechnics and mandatory hot chicks in minimum clothing.......Now that is a recipe for a good time.
Here is their website:

Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship

LOL
Only down side - $9 beers. Let's just say we didn't drink much :D

20120218_195446.jpg

Not the best pic but honestly - we were both so caught up in the action that taking pictures was no high on the list.
I was REALLY worried about the seats because we were in the Mezzanine and kind of over in one corner. Instead of being bad - it turned out to be the best seats in the house. If you look at the pic - you can see that we were looking right at the starting gate so when the heat began - these guys were racing right toward us and then turned into turn #1. Really great seats and kind of a heads up for anyone buying tickets. I didn't know this but this is the section I would try to sit in again. We really had a blast.
:woot:

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but that is not Supermoto, that is Supercross, the 2 are very different sports.

Nit Picking aside, I love Supercross and have been a huge fan since I was a teenager. Glad you guys had a good time.

GO REED!

Back