Moto GP Japan 2011????? What Gives????

Without mentioning a winner if they raced, can anyone tell me what the heck happened in Japan? The Moto GP race was supposed to air Sunday morning past at 2am. I set the VCR to find NOTHING! Okay, I figured that it was maybe rescheduled. Fast forward to this morning. It was now scheduled to air from 12 noon to 3pm. All three races, 125cc, Moto 2, and Moto GP. I get home, rewind the tape, get my munchies, sit down and hit "play", again NOTHING!!! Car racing comes on! I'm so pissed!

Does anyone know if they ran those races? I don't want to go to the website because I hate seeing who won if I haven't seen the race. Maybe it was rained out?? Someone please enlighten me without giving me any winners if they indeed ran the races. Thanks!

They had a serious earthquake and had to postpone the race. ;)

As mentioned, Japan GP in October and Portugal this coming weekend! Horray!

They had a serious earthquake and had to postpone the race. ;)

As mentioned, Japan GP in October and Portugal this coming weekend! Horray!

Bit of radiation floating around as well :frown:

Sunday- can't wait. Been too long! If Rossi stops trying to Kill Stoner, we should be seeing some serious competition between him (Stoner) and Lorenzo in this and upcoming races. Come on Americans! Ben is on the right bike, Hayden proved he still has it after the last round.

It's going to be a bit of a struggle after the DNF, Lorenzo looks to be on the rails of consistancy as always. I want to see someone else take it this year.

Random GP thoughts:

Simo- Alien in the making
Pedrosa- going to only get faster as the year progresses
Rossi- see above. Ducati knows he is the one to get that bike sorted
Hayden- Might be back in the mix
Spies- Still not quite "there" but will be on the podium here and there
Hopkins- I'm a fan of "Hopper", he's just a hired gun right now but maybe there is hope of getting back in for real... he is one of the few guys to get that Suzuki on a podium

Texas will host the MotoGp series in 2013. I hope it's a better venue than Indy, though I hope they keep racing there as well.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

Back