MotoGP Round 1 - Qatar - Spoilers

Dustin

Opening race this weekend! I'm just setting down to watch FP3 and looking forward to Qualifying tomorrow :)

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Last edited:
Re: MotoGP Round 1 - Qatar

The new qualifying format is pretty exciting. Some surprises with the results and it should make for a good race tomorrow :)

Re: MotoGP Round 1 - Qatar

Buddy, please don't forget to use either "Spoiler" or "No Spoilers" in your Thread Heading so we know whether we can click on it or not. Thanks pal. :tup:

If someone clicks a MOTOGP Round 1 -Qatar thread while trying to avoid seeing the results, then they deserve it lol.

It should be an awesome race tomorrow.

Sent from my SG3

If someone clicks a MOTOGP Round 1 -Qatar thread while trying to avoid seeing the results, then they deserve it lol.

It should be an awesome race tomorrow.

Sent from my SG3

Well, thats why we use "Spoiler" or "No Spoiler" in our headings. This way we could have a thread which just talks about an upcoming race where we don't have to worry about giving away the ending. Sometimes the thread is about the racers and or bikes and not about the results. :D

I remember back in the day, if you hit the paint on a turn leaned over, you were on the floor. Whatever they are using these days is amazing cause Rossi was taking this one turn right on the paint in full lean! Simply amazing!!! Watching the race for the third time today!

It is going to be an exciting season, so glad to see Rossi back to true form, what an amazing run for him.

Perhaps we should have a Moto GP 2013 Thread where all race discussion goes. I noticed this morning already more than one thread about Race 1.

lad

It is going to be an exciting season, so glad to see Rossi back to true form, what an amazing run for him.

Perhaps we should have a Moto GP 2013 Thread where all race discussion goes. I noticed this morning already more than one thread about Race 1.

in my book it was a win for him in mind and body. he will be out for blood from now on. cant wait the doctor just found his cure and he will dish out his meds very soon.:rmwl:let me no if you start a moto gp threat im there if so.

Last edited:
in my book it was a win for him in mind and body. he will be out for blood from now on. cant wait the doctor just found his cure and he will dish out his meds very soon.:rmwl:

No doubt that he'll be a contender for the championship title this year aboard the Yamaha.

I was very impressed by the performance that Marquez put in as well. A podium finish his first race. That's impressive regardless of what machine he was on...

Rossi was impressive. I wonder how he would have done without the crash avoidence/mistake early on. Marques will hopefully stay upright and healthy. I'm hoping for more good racing.

lad

No doubt that he'll be a contender for the championship title this year aboard the Yamaha.

I was very impressed by the performance that Marquez put in as well. A podium finish his first race. That's impressive regardless of what machine he was on...

marques is defo one to watch. young and hungry makes good watching but as long as he wont wipe himself out or others.seems to be a nice guy too.might be a little simo in him shake thinks up a bit.:yes:

lad

Rossi was impressive. I wonder how he would have done without the crash avoidence/mistake early on. Marques will hopefully stay upright and healthy. I'm hoping for more good racing.
if gp hots up this year im booking one not went in 2years.fingers cross:cloud9:

marques is defo one to watch. young and hungry makes good watching but as long as he wont wipe himself out or others.seems to be a nice guy too.might be a little simo in him shake thinks up a bit.:yes:

Well I knew the race results and had seen snippets of it, but finally watched the whole race last night. Wow!!! I think Rossi would have had a chance at 1st if it wasn't for his mistakes and Marquez needs to conserve his tires a bit. He wasn't able to hold of Rossi at the the end, but it wasn't for lack of skills...his tires were done by then. Looking forward to round 2 :D

hi

just read in a magazine that ducati will go beyond the pale to try and tempt stoner back in 2014.they say marc is the one to watch this year on the spectaculr ride front. we will have to see:popcorn:

just read in a magazine that ducati will go beyond the pale to try and tempt stoner back in 2014.they say marc is the one to watch this year on the spectaculr ride front. we will have to see:popcorn:

I sure hope that is true.
How good would it be to see Stoner back in MOTOGP and back on a Ducati.

Sent from my SG3

I sure hope that is true.
How good would it be to see Stoner back in MOTOGP and back on a Ducati.

Sent from my SG3

I think that Ducati has fallen so far off pace even Stoner couldn't win on it now. Hell Stoner even struggled on it after his championship year when they went to spec tires.

Shame he decided to hang it up so early. Hope he returns but not on that Turdcati. Lets hope he returns and its on a competitive bike.

I think that Ducati has fallen so far off pace even Stoner couldn't win on it now. Hell Stoner even struggled on it after his championship year when they went to spec tires.

Shame he decided to hang it up so early. Hope he returns but not on that Turdcati. Lets hope he returns and its on a competitive bike.

He still won 13 races and had 28 podiums from 2008-2010.
The current bike isn't too far off the pace these days, but it does use it's tyres a bit over race distance.

Sent from my SG3

Back