My cheap street fighter

fazernoob66

Rode it for a bit today, had to stop and get this pic. I love the look! Headlights, bar end mirrors, and front blinkers coming soon.
aee6c651-ae8c-71b3.jpg

Working a bit on headlight and blinker mounts, I had a creative spark and had to use it!
Here is my totalled jardine can, I'm using it for parts now.
aefd8274-e5e2-c30d.jpg

aefd8274-e615-fd92.jpg

aefd8274-e62d-c150.jpg
aefd8274-e644-4662.jpg

Also moved rectifier, it will work for now.
aefd8274-e73c-a024.jpg

Last edited:
Another Budget Street Fighter...Project

I know the feeling..........
1st pic was exactly 1 year ago in may before I headed up to the Dragon.
Rest of the pics are now...piecing it back together after a down up north.

I actually ride it more now, 'cause I don't worry about cleaning, scratching, or denting it.
It now has character.....had to relocate all the signals till I decide what i'm gonna do.
Also a pic of my homemade slider relocater....because the TRex sliders would rub in tight corners:wtf:
And a one Off slip-on bracket for my muffler on the VMax....if your a plumber you know where that piece came from....

Do it up man...your ride still looks great.

[QUOTE
Do it up man...your ride still looks great.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, I just want it functional and safe for now, ill make it pretty when I have crappy winter weather!
Changed my mind about the hid light mounts due to possible clearance issues, they are going under the lower triple. Mounted in the sides of the forks, they would hit the motor in any type of turn.

Here are some parts I got 2 weeks ago, I chopped the can and put the givi racks away. Will not use them in sport riding season, only touring.
aefd847e-d4f3-d389.jpg

Can chopping
aefd847e-d516-bc21.jpg

Last edited:
Back