My FZ1-N

Through I'd show you mine!!

21072010324.jpg
[/IMG]
21072010325.jpg
[/IMG]
21072010326.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]

Thanks guys, it's in the garage at the moment in bit's.

I've just bought a 07 R1 rear shock to see if I can fit it to give better rear end feel. The shock is 15mm shorter than standard and has the extra reservoir at the top (see pictures)
01102010361.jpg
[/IMG]

To counter this I'm trying an adjustable linkage, the one pictures has been replaced with a longer centre section to add more adjustment. (bonesbone)
01102010365.jpg

I've removed the old shock and installed the R1 shock and it's a straight swap apart from the reservoir hitting the rectifier pack and it's very close to the metal plate that the rectifier sits on which I've removed to modify. I'll post a picture when its modified.
01102010364.jpg

Carl

Thanks I'll keep the thread updated on the progress.

I've also just received a set of copperdawgs modded flies to fit. The weathers cr*p in the UK at the moment so I'm not missing out on riding time.:)

Please let me know how the bike goes with the Copperdawg flies once you get them.
The weather is crap here too in Sydney and it's a long weekend :(

Please let me know how the bike goes with the Copperdawg flies once you get them.
The weather is crap here too in Sydney and it's a long weekend :(

I've got the flies but need to fit them, according the copperdawg you need a VERY good screwdriver and a heat source. Got the screwdriver got to get a mini blowtouch but probably going to finish rear shock install first.

Back