NEED: Gen 1 Rear Rotor

Recon Viper 1

Need Gen 1 rotor in decent shape and will pay fair price by USPS Postal Money Order.

Heat blued rotors will be regarded as warped and unwanted.

Appreciate all legit offers.

Thanks, Help Appreciated.

Check out this item I found on eBay:

REAR BRAKE DISC ROTOR YAMAHA MT-01 FZR XJR DRAGSTAR FZ

Link: REAR BRAKE DISC ROTOR YAMAHA MT-01 FZR XJR DRAGSTAR FZ | eBay

(Sent from eBay Mobile for Android)

I checked out the link which you provided and note it is not a Yamaha part but figured it would be OK. Then I read the sellers data..........

POLICY

1. PAYPAL PAYMENTS ARE ACCEPTED ONLY.

I am not enthusiastic about any Ebay purchases and bringing PayPal into the game is a non-starter.

Ebay and PayPal are partners in an attempt to remove the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution and to overthrow the legal right to bear arms.

There is nothing in this world that will induce me to provide them with the funds to do that.

I sincerely appreciate your help but my oath to defend this country from enemies foreign and domestic prevents me from dealing with these organizations.

PS: Note the phrasebook of the ad. My take is that it is a Chinese offering and PayPal is the payment of choice as USPS Money Orders probably don't get cashed too often in Beijing.

Last edited:
There are plenty of OEM rear rotors on eBay @ relatively affordable prices. I can respect your opposition to eBay and PayPal, but it looks like all of them currently for sale only accept PayPal as payment. Good luck in your search...

I've got one

I have a rear rotor in great shape I'll sell you for $25 plus $5 shipping. If you're interested you can call this fellow gun owner at 317-941-0000. PS, I'll take a postal money order. :)

I have a rear rotor in great shape I'll sell you for $25 plus $5 shipping. If you're interested you can call this fellow gun owner at 317-941-0000. PS, I'll take a postal money order. :)

Thanks, IM sent.

One of the greatest problems in this great country is that some of our fellow citizens just don't take it seriously when their rights are being taken away as long as there is pizza on Friday night and football on Monday.

Take your rights and freedoms seriously or take a hike.

Hey I've got a rear rotor from an '09 R6S you can have, all I ask is about $8.00 to ship. I've not checked the fiche on it to compare p/ns between the two bikes, but Yamaha is a parts bin company, I'd bet it fits. If you want it let me know.

I'll Take It!

Regret I haven't logged on in a few days but I sure am glad I got back to it today.

I'll take it if you will accept a USPS Postal Money Order for the amount.

Sending PM.

I don't have any PMs but maybe that's due to my post count. I have only posted 12 times on this site, but I've been a member for a few years. I still have the rotor in my pic. If you're interested just email me. jason.fawbush (at) gmail dot c0m

I don't have any PMs but maybe that's due to my post count. I have only posted 12 times on this site, but I've been a member for a few years. I still have the rotor in my pic. If you're interested just email me. jason.fawbush (at) gmail dot c0m

USPS Money Order sent today. Thanks!

Back