NEED HELP PLEASE 08 fz1n playin up, very sluggish till 5-6000rpm then get better

hey guys just thought i would ask the fellow fizzers if you could lend some advice. here whats goin on, bikes got 25000 on the clock and bog stock:-( 2 days ago filled up with pulp98 ran fine all day. the next morning off to work running a bit late no time to warm it up so took it gently, less than a km come to a stop sign engine died/cut out, thinking to myself oh its just cold started it up and took off all was good * (come to think of it, stalled once before same deal cold engine under firmish breaking). then today from idle to 4500rpm depending on how quickly u open the throttle felt like i was very hesitant and if snap open throttle would hit a wall and completely bog down would get better around 7000rpm but if close/open throttle its noticeable. i have taken to dearler to just look over it thought i would ask u guys on any info so i dont get stung. dealers found error code 22, they checked the temp of headers and #4 was 20-30c hotter than rest ???? topped up fresh pulp98 advised by dealer same issue.. i havent changed plug in 10k and not sure if done previous as was second hand but would think it to affect it higher in rpm if thats the case. read other posts and possibilities were coils and sensors. what seems more likely and $'s to fix. all help greatly appreciated.

Back