need jacket advice?

FZ1000NY

I am in the market for a new jacket. It needs to be leather (black) and have armor. Preferably with vents and a liner. I have a triumph jacket but it is going back to my brother. It is the triple connection model and it is the best jacket I've ever seen but it is no longer available.

I'm looking for some options?? what is everyone using? Thanks

I've always been a fan on Alpinestars jackets. They make so many models that you have heaps to choose from over there.

Last edited:
I have this one it is a sweet jacket, I love the exterior shoulder armor with the vents and I really like all the perf, love the armor as well it is solid with the exception of the lame standard cheap foam back protector and chest protection. I upgraded to the knox vest for that. The liner that it comes with is only a vest liner so your arms some times get cold in really cold weather.
Alpinestars Vector Leather Jacket Black from SportbikeTrackGear.com

I also have this one, I love this jacket, I would have paid the 350 for it but I did get it on closeout in red for 169! It has a full liner that is nice and comfortable. I love the fit it is just a great all around jacket, it has CE certified armor as well and I think the back protector is superior to what the AS jacket came with. Check our the reviews for jackets at that website, I think he does a good job at taking it apart also revzilla does that. Since I will be riding in hot weather when Summer comes around (100+) I really needed stuff with lots of perforation so maybe your needs are different.

Scorpion ExoWear Stinger Jacket Black from SportbikeTrackGear.com

Back