New guy wannabe

Hi all

From Salt Lake City, Utah.. Just fell off and totaled my FJR, Lookin at a FZ as a replacement.

Before we start..

I am not LDS (Mormon)

I only have one wife (at a time)

Yes, I drink

nice intro....:) you'll fit in perfectly. Welcome. Sorry to hear about your FJR (awesome touringbike) but you'll be glad someone decided you needed an FZ1....:D

Hi all

From Salt Lake City, Utah.. Just fell off and totaled my FJR, Lookin at a FZ as a replacement.

Yes, I drink

So is that why you fell of the FJR?? LOL Welcome. Look here and FZ1OA for a good used one. Can find some nice one or two year old bikes with mods for good price.

HA HA... good sense of humor... you'll fit in well around here.

Looking for a Gen 1 or a Gen 2? (Carbed or Fuel Injected)

Gen 2.. But I am open..

No, I do not drink and ride my bike.. That is a personal choice. But one I promised myself as a condition of bikje ownership... I can fall off just fine without drinking it seems

LOL

the general consensus is: Gen 1 for comfort ... Gen 2 for sport-like body position. ... but either can be made to fit what you want to do...

GENII for me then

I will take short tours on it I would imagine.. But I plan on getting another FJR as well so I am thinking the Fizzer for Short hops and around town, twisties above my house (Wasatch Mtns) and the FJR for long hops and 2 up with wifey

Back