New member from Colombia

DDR1000

Greetings,
I just registered in the forum, I want to be an active member of this community, I bought my FZ1 n around 6 months ago, is a 2012 black. So far I don't have any complains about this bike, now I'm assembling my bike with new replacement parts because one friend laid down ridinng it a week ago. I have good mechanical skills but it's not my hobbie I rather to riding instead being repairing it. I will be uploading some images of the process. In this time I'm just waiting to receive the fuel tank repaired and painted.
So I hope to share a lot of information with all you guys. See you.

This is my bike :popcorn:

ixu0uprkn

Attachments

• IMG-20140809-WA0036.jpg
    IMG-20140809-WA0036.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 59
Hi and welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here! I looked up your city on Google Maps and even saw it in Google Street View! Beautiful landscape! I also looked at some of the local twisty roads and saw lots of bikes.

Greetings from Vancouver, BC, Canada! :)

Hi and welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here! I looked up your city on Google Maps and even saw it in Google Street View! Beautiful landscape! I also looked at some of the local twisty roads and saw lots of bikes.

Greetings from Vancouver, BC, Canada! :)

Thank you very much dude!
People here like a lot the bikes and also they're a mate for people jobs or a tool for transportation. I will be sharing some picture in the roads and in the trips that I will be doing in the next days, again thanks for your words.:lurking:

Welcome to the board. Very nice photo. The bike looks great. You should check out the Contest we run here each month and enter that photo! Hope you get her fixed up quickly and back on the road where it belongs!

Back