New to me BMW 1200 GSA

Sometimes you need to spin it around so that it is facing the right way before you pick it up (which is fairly easy with the GS). I always end up helping to pick up someones bike during my adventures, so yes I can do that on the COBDR.

Here is one for you and the Beemer crowd last 1/3 of video has the biggest water crossing:

COBDR DAY FOUR - YouTube

I was just looking at tires, thinking maybe I'll buy one while I'm in CO, but the Dunlop 908 rear only comes in a 140, not 150, and I'm not all that crazy about going narrower so I'll most likely just stick a new K-60 on just before the trip. With the Heidenau's the price is about the same on both sides of the 49th.

Last edited:
My bad, I didn't read your op properly.

Its kitted up to the eyeballs, Im kinda jealous. Like I said, I miss mine :(

Ive got my eye on the new water cooled version that's supposed to have 125hp but I'll wait until Baveria have ironed out any 'issues' and have done all their recalls before I will entertain buying another.

*Caution* You will now become a 'wanna be' magnet, every Charlie and Ewen dreamer will want to talk to you, every other GS rider will want to compare farkles. I hated that part of ownership...

Last edited:
Back