New track school in Austin

So Texans, I heard from a very good source yesterday that Kevin Schwantz is moving his school to the new track in Austin. Also The Track is enticing other motor and moto related businesses to move there. In a couple of years you'll be able to get you're bike dyno tuned out there and particiapte in track days. If all goes to plan the whole facility will be unlike anything in the US.

I'am amazed everytime I see a new track going up. Someone is in the process of building a new facility here in PA. Liberty Bell raceway and it will only be one hour from my house, Yippeeeee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Texans, I heard from a very good source yesterday that Kevin Schwantz is moving his school to the new track in Austin. Also The Track is enticing other motor and moto related businesses to move there. In a couple of years you'll be able to get you're bike dyno tuned out there and particiapte in track days. If all goes to plan the whole facility will be unlike anything in the US.

I'm hoping this is going to work out for me. Can't wait! :D

AF1 Racing is considering moving the New Branfels shop to the new track.

BTW...they won the best Aprilia shop in the USA last week at the US dealer meeting last week. I think that by next year they'll pick up Vespa and Moto Guzzi too.

Back