New Video is now here.

I'm not sure if I would be wanting to pick burnt rubber out of every crack and crevice on my bike. I'm too much of a "neat freak" when it comes to my bike. Now if I had a second "knock around" bike.....hmmm?????? Fun to watch though.

Not to mention the rest of the drive train.

The drive train is ment to be thrashed. The chain and sprockets can be replaced, as for the gear box, if you can break one you have to be stupid. You can do more damage at a race track then doing a burnout,

The rubber wiped strait off with kero, The bike is still looking its best today. This is how Aussies get rid of there tyres before spending the big bucks on new ones, try it, you just might injoy it, and the polishing afterwards, A beer in one hand a rag in the other and a couple of hours to kill in the shed cleaning your pride and joy, add to that a video that ya mate takes while you rip it up,

The link is working now,

If anyone has any video to post up other then....eg.. A video of you walking around your bike or it reving while you hold the camera in record would be great,

At least im trying,

Last edited:
picture

Hey I like the new avatar. At least we know that you are the one in it. Nice circle, I watched the video of you making it. The front tire must be sticky enough to stay put doing that since it worked so well. Try drawing the rest of the smiley face next time. Reminded me of a scene from Mad Mel, I mean Max.:poke:

Hey thanks oldschool.

The front tyre is a mich pilot power 2ct, hold up very well indeed, the avatar is there to stay for a while or till the smiley face which will be the next burnout. that would look cool.
remind you of Old Mad Max, I like that,

Cheers

Back