Nolan B4

I just want to put this out here.

I just downloaded the Android App to my phone and updated the firmware of the B4. Now I can control all the settings from my phone and will only need the computer to update firmware.

The new firmware allows intercom functions between Nolan and other brands, I have a Chatterbox but haven't tried it yet. It now has menu voice prompts and battery savings software.

Great product and sounds good. A no-brainer if you have the Nolan N-104 helmet.

The new firmware allows intercom functions between Nolan and other brands, I have a Chatterbox but haven't tried it yet. It now has menu voice prompts and battery savings software.

Great product and sounds good. A no-brainer if you have the Nolan N-104 helmet.

My friend has the B4, I have the Sena SMH5. we paired them up and it was meh. Works great for him but the other device it connects to have to treat it like a phone, so I cannot intercom him. he can me, but mine doesn't know how to "call" and no the intercom mode didn't work

My friend has the B4, I have the Sena SMH5. we paired them up and it was meh. Works great for him but the other device it connects to have to treat it like a phone, so I cannot intercom him. he can me, but mine doesn't know how to "call" and no the intercom mode didn't work

That's what I figured it did. I had to download the manual to find how to do it. Also trying to test it by myself has limited results. I will give it a try though.

The Android/iPhone app is pretty good which was the main reason I downloaded the firmware (it's nice to know that you can update yur gear).

Back