Nolan N90 Helmet

Alright so I bought one of these. I absolutely love it. The thing works amazing, its very comfortable. The venting is great, and the anti-fog Pin-lock system works fantastic. The only problem I have now is because there is the chin curtain (Which is removable) it stops the air from coming up into your face so my glasses fog up lol. However in the cold, it was FANTASTIC. I open one of the front face vents to keep my glasses from fogging and I am set. The chin curtain blocks all the wind and keeps the 35 degree air from freezing my nose.

The opening system works great, I like the added security that you have to push the bottom then squeeze the top lever to make it open, no more accidental openings when messing around with my balaclava like on my Vega Summit 2.

The strap system is interesting, it does not use the normal D ring system and uses a ratchet system. Very easy to use and very fast. Didnt think I would like that, but I do.

Sizing was a size small, as I sized for a Medium and had to send it back for a large.

The flip down sunglasses thing is sick. Totally going to be useful come summer when the sun is blinding me.

Overall, I am very impressed and cant wait to rig up the Nolan N-Com so I can use music and blue tooth and whatnot. Plus I am going to be getting my girlfriend a bike come spring and she is getting herself the same helmet as this for Christmas so we can talk to each other with the headsets.

If your looking for a good modular at a great price, this is the one for you!

Here is where I got it, and they are great!

Nolan N90 Helmet - RevZilla

Thanks for the review!

I'm going to be shopping around for a flip-up helmet when I head to the bike show in Seattle next week, I'm putting the N90 on my 'must-try' list along with the Sy-Max II and a model from Zox that looks quite good.

A few years ago I got the KBC Freeze. It is very nice. But It dont have the retractable sun shield. Its just a modular. But I like the Modular. I hardly ever wear my standard full face any more.

That Nolan Rocks.
Thanks for the write up.:chat:

Here are some pics.

DSCF6685.jpg

Front vent, one open and one closed.

DSCF6683.jpg

Top vent, one open and one closed.

DSCF6682.jpg

Rear vents

DSCF6680.jpg

Inside

DSCF6679.jpg

Chin curtain installed

DSCF6678.jpg

Random pics you can see the pinlock system on the visor..

DSCF6677.jpg

DSCF6676.jpg

DSCF6675.jpg

What if it's SUPER ADVANCED?

The reason I chose that is because the "Super Advanced" is proven to how an average of excessive super satisfying gains. The dyno charts prove it.

Here you can see the black line which is with the Whey Protein added to the fuel, the line went off the charts! Dyno could just not even keep up.

dyno_fz1_header.gif

Back