October 2009 M.B.O.M

Good morning Adam. Refresh my memory please. What was the rule for a person who has won the BOM as to how many months he or she becomes eligible again to submit? I can't for the life of me remember.

Maybe its those mushrooms I had yesterday at Woodstock but I'm a little confused. We have two contests in terms of photos. We have the "Bike of the Month" or B.O.M., that is where we have pictures of actual member's rides.

Then we have another contest where we submit photos of just exotic bikes or customs. What is the name of that contest?

I think its simple. Lets name the first one the M.B.O.M. (Member's Bike of the Month)

The other contest can be called just B.O.M. (Bike of the Month). Also how about we change the MBOM page and remove the gallery altogether. Just have the voting section showing the pictures. This way there won't be any confusion as to where the vote should be placed.

The current page needs to be scrolled down all the way to the bottom to find the voting. Just a suggestion.

that is how the program sets up the page -- and the only one who has true control over that is D-

but will change the title to reflect your sugggestion.....

Adam

When voting is enabled, set a site announcement. It will be visible to all members daily as a reminder.

At our two sister sites, the rules state that is must be a member bike, must be a new or current photo (cannot repeat prior submissions) and must be a site specific bike, meaning this site would be FZ1 only. There's the site announcement after voting is enabled.

I would also like to see all members who submit on a MUST VOTE or their own submission is disqualifed, even if it gets the most votes. We already know you cannot vote for your own.

I agree with Billy and I've brought it up before. If there is any way to separate the voting portion or move it to the top Dennis, we'd GREATLY appreciate it!

Again.....still looking at the same four entries....:waiting: for you to make your entries, for voting is about to begin.....

ok -- to try and eliminate some of the confusion -- here we go....

voting is enabled for the M.B.O.M Gallery for the month of October. The attached picture is an attempt to clarify where you should go in order to submit your vote.

It'll be the last grouping of pictures with the work VOTE in blue that you go to cast your vote. Double click on it, and you have just voted.....

Last edited:
Back