Old Paciific Hwy

Just got back from a two day ride with my nephew. Putty Road, Dungog, Wootton Way, Oxely Hwy. Overnight at Walcha. Back home via Thunderbolts, Wootton Way, Broke and Wisemans. Awesome ride with another 1313km on the clock.

Just south of Taree we passed a big truck with "Herb Blanchard" painted on the side. Is that one of your relatives Blanchy?

Just got back from a two day ride with my nephew. Putty Road, Dungog, Wootton Way, Oxely Hwy. Overnight at Walcha. Back home via Thunderbolts, Wootton Way, Broke and Wisemans. Awesome ride with another 1313km on the clock.

Just south of Taree we passed a big truck with "Herb Blanchard" painted on the side. Is that one of your relatives Blanchy?

Not that I know of but my Grandfather did a runner! Never to be seen again.

I have a good mate from Taree who comes over to the states to ride his FJR he keeps parked in the US. Some day I'd like to visit your backyard.

Back